Saturday 21 July 2018

Green World Supplements to Treat Hepatitis B. Nigeria

Green World Supplements to Treat Hepatitis B:

The following products will assist anyone with hepatitis B issues and complications.

A). Green World Livergen: Provide Health Care To The Liver.
Green world Livergen capsule can assist in the treatment of the abnormal function of liver and hepatitis B, it is suitable for the acute hepatic-cirrhosis and chronic hepatitis.

Livergen capsules from Green World are refined from natural plant materials, which can stimulate circulation to end stasis, improve the hepatic blood flow and the microcirculation in the liver, promote the regeneration of liver cells and the production of fresh liver blood, soften the liver and spleen, resist fat, strengthen immune system, prevent the invasion of harmful virus to liver, eliminate remnant of alcohol and tar in the liver cells and gradually renew the normal function of liver that has been attacked.

B). Green World HepatSure Capsule
Green World HepatSure Capsule : Assist in treatment of hepatitis B, fatty liver and liver cirrhosis. It is a better way to empower your liver and live long.

Ingredients: Astragalus Extract, Radix et Rhizoma Glycyrrhizae Extract, Herba Lophatheri Extract

Characteristics and Benefits Green World HepatSure Capsule
Protects, repairs and stabilizes liver cells;
. Alleviatres symptoms of acute and chronic hepatitis, fatty liver and liver cirrhosis;
Strengthens liver functions; promotes bile secretion and flow; reduces liver cell inflammation;
Prevents damage of liver cells by alcohol, chemical heavy metal, medicine , toxins, intoxification of food and environmental pollutants;
Promotes the regeneration and repair of liver cells.

C). Eternal Liver Tea.


D). Kedi Golden Hypha Capsules:

These Products can be used together for best result.

DISTRIBUTORS WANTED. Register with N2,100 to be a Green world Distributor. If you work & do not have TIME to come to our office. We will bring your registration kit to your office via courier.

Cash on DELIVERY is available to all states in Nigeria, Benin Republic, South Africa, Ghana, UK, USA & Europe.

For SALES ORDERS, pls contact:

WHATSAPP: +2347051455404 or+2347065221108.
Mr Adeleye -  07085055001.
Mrs Adeleye -  07065221108. (SEND YOUR FAMILY TO US TO REGISTER YOU IN LAGOS & SEND TO YOU IN THE UK, USA or EUROPE)

EMAIL:  adornhealthshop@gmail.com.
www.facebook.com/greenworldmlmnigeria
ADORN HERBAL HEALTH SHOP LTD:
1st Floor, 1 Obafalabi Street, Ojodu Berger, Lagos State. (The Road before Zenith Bank & the first building on d Left at the beginning of the Road)

4 comments:

  1. All thanks too God almighty for this great joy he has brought to my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 10 years,when i contacted DR Ehijator after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have being on medication and trying too look for cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and i contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr Ehijator for help. He give me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on internet site and that is what I’m doing now. He assure me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I’m now completely cured from HIV virus. What will i say rather than thanking him for saving me. Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr Ehijator also specialize in curing the following disease:
    *HIV/Aids
    *Kidney failure
    *Hepatitis b
    * fibroid
    *Arthritis
    *Diabetes
    *Hypertension
    *Ebola and Other Hemorrhagic Fevers
    *The Opioid Epidemic
    *Antibiotic Resistance
    *Vaccine Hesitancy
    *Candida Auris
    *Stroke
    *Obesity
    *Infertility/Impotency
    *Cancer
    *Eye Problem
    *Skin Problem
    *Fibroid Tumor
    *Ulcer
    *Prostate Problem
    *Asthma
    *Weight Management
    *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
    *Candidie
    *Low sperm can
    *Weak erection
    *Weak ejaculation
    *Pile
    *Elephantiasis
    *Skin Infection
    *Paralysis e.t.c
    *If you want your ex back.
    *If you always have bad dreams.
    *Herpes
    *Hpv
    *If you want to be promoted in your office. For more information contact Dr Ehijator via email:( drehijatorherbalcenter@gmail.com you can also call him on his mobile number or what'app +2349039447158

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i am here to tell you all how i was cured from Hepatitis B by dr Adigba with his herbal medicine i once had the problem of Hepatitis B which affected my work for years i have been using different medication but there was no solution,i search the net and i found the contact of Dr Adigba who help me with his product on curing Hepatitis B problem and other deadly diseases, he also assured me that it is a permanent cure,so i work with him as he ask and i took the medication for just 1 weeks and i was back to normal. for two weeks now i have been doing fine.I give all thanks to Dr Adigba for helping me out of such problem now am the happiest person on earth for seeing myself doing better again.you can also contact him on email dradigba@gmail. com whatsapp him on +2348077875210..dr adigba cure the flowing virus
    1 cancer cure
    2 diabetes cureringing ear
    3 ringing earwarts cure
    4 herpes cure
    5 warts cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 Jaundice
    8 pregnancy herbal medicine
    9 prostate enlargement
    10 Hepatitis B and many more  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really unbelievable, I just got tested negative to HEPATITIS B after a long time of suffering. I experienced dark urine and ribs pain and then I went to the hospital for treatment and I was told its hepatitis b that it has no cure, although I was given some drugs to slowdown the viral load but it later got worse hence my body was getting weaker. My friend helped me locate Dr. Iyabiye while looking for possible solution online. I contacted him and the pains gone after taken his medicine, I went back to the hospital for a test and I was tested negative. This is real wonderful, here is the Dr. contact: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com phone +234-815-857-7300

    ReplyDelete